Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome to My Journey

Welcome friends, my name is Gustabras, a Hobbit (Fallohide descendant!). One day I took my taste for music to a whole new level and became a Minstrel. That was enough for my confidence to tell me I was good enough for venturing outside the Shire ("Blasphemy!" said my relatives, well, hobbits don't really like the outside world and it's somewhat "No hobbit shall venture beyond its safety". A complete nonsense, I think!). And there I went, ready for venturing quests, strange friendships and unexpected alliances.

Well, all this begun middle June 2012, and this is a small record of some pictures I will be taking in my journeys =D the point is, I wanna show you some real beauties of Middle Earth. This is not about wars and megalomanous monsters, this is about the views of Middle Earth =)

See you soon!
Gustabras



(The all those you are "wtf?" with all this, this a compilation of, in my opinion, beautiful screenshots from Lord of the Rings Online, a free-to-play MMORPG from Turbine in which you venture through Tolkien's fictitional world! If you like it, try it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment